Job Opening: Personal Assistant (to a Person with a Disability) Boyle
To provide a professional, caring and holistic personal assistance service to a female person with a disability.
- To provide a professional, caring and holistic Personal Assistant Service to the female person with a disability
- To Assist the Service User by providing care and practical support which will sustain or improve their quality of life
- To respect the confidentiality and privacy of your Service User
- To respect the dignity and rights of your Service User
- To work to agreed standards, policies and procedures and best practice at all times
- To be accountable at all times in your dealing and complete reports/care books etc., in an honest and appropriate manner
- Duties include assisting the Service User in their own home, by providing practical personal support, assistance to service user in day to day errands in town and attending hospital appointments; personal care if required, meal prep; physiotherapy exercises; social activities, driving duties if required and encourage independent living.
- The Personal Assistant, the Service User and a representative of Co. Roscommon Disability Support Group (RSG) will all work in conjunction to provide a care plan and a time rota plan which will include duties specific to the Individual Service User
- The service is person centred to the individual service user so flexibility will be required.
TO APPLY email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “PA Boyle”
Closing date for applications: Friday, 8th March 5pm
Co. Roscommon Disability Support Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer