RSG are urgently seeking Home Care Support Workers in all parts of Co. Roscommon.
County Roscommon Disability Support Group since 1989 are committed to improving the quality of life and the standards of services to all people with disabilities, older people.
RSG are looking for caring, compassionate carers to join our growing team. Full and part-time schedules available.
Why work with us?
– Work and train at the same time
– Competitive rates of €13.00 for fully qualified Level 5 workers
– Training support for non-qualified workers through our training department
– Subsidised training
– Flexible schedule that works for you
– All PPE provided
– Employee assistance programme
– On-call support from the RSG Care Services Team
Desirable Education, Skills and Qualifications:
– Have started/completed QQI Level 5 in Healthcare or equivalent
– Have an outgoing personality with excellent communication skills
– Are reliable, dedicated, diligent and trustworthy
TO APPLY email cover letter and CV to recruitment@ rsg.ie with the subject “HCSW Application“.
For more information call 090 66 25852 Ext. 504 or Ext. 100