County Roscommon Disability Support Group are celebrating 30 years in business and are committed to improving the quality of life and the standards of services to all people with disabilities, older people.
RSG are looking for caring, compassionate carers to join our growing team. Full and part-time schedules available.
- Competitive pay
- Onsite training and subsidised QQI training.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs – days, nights and weekend schedules available
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Have started/completed QQI Level 5 in Healthcare or equivalent
- Have an outgoing personality with excellent communication skills
- Are reliable, dedicated, diligent and trustworthy
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
TO APPLY email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Carer”
Or call 090 66 25852 Ext. 231
County Roscommon Disability Support Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer