RSG are seeking Personal Assistants for the Creagh, Ballinasloe area. Monday to Sunday, AM and PM calls for personal care, and assistance getting up and going to bed.
County Roscommon Disability Support Group since 1989 are committed to improving the quality of life and the standards of services to all people with disabilities, older people.
RSG are looking for caring, compassionate carers to join our growing team. Full and part-time schedules available.
Why work with us?
– Work and train at the same time
– Mileage Allowance
– Employee Discount Scheme Available: includes many pharmacies and tire centres/garages in Co. Roscommon
– Training support for non-qualified workers through our Training Department
– Subsidised training
– Flexible schedule that works for you
– All PPE provided
– Employee assistance programme
– On-call support from the RSG Care Services Team
Desirable Education, Skills, and Qualifications:
– Have started/completed QQI Level 5 in Healthcare or equivalent
– Have an outgoing personality with excellent communication skills
– Are reliable, dedicated, diligent and trustworthy
TO APPLY email cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “PA Application”.
For more information call 090 66 25852 Ext. 250 or Ext. 100