County Roscommon Disability Support Group CLG (RSG) are urgently recruiting caring and compassionate Home Care Support Workers (HCSWs) in all areas of County Roscommon and on the County Mayo border areas.
RSG since 1989 are committed to improving the quality of life and the standards of services to all people with disabilities and older people.
Full and part-time schedules available.
Why work with us?
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Mileage Allowance
- Provision of all Mandatory Training
- Training Support for Staff Progressing to their Full Level 5 in Healthcare through our onsite QQI Accredited Training Department
- On-Call Support from the RSG Care Services Team
- Career Progression
- Rates start at €13.10 per hour for persons progressing their Level 5 in Healthcare and €15 per hour for fully qualified persons
- Premium Rate for Public Holidays apply up to €25 per hour
- Access to Discounted QQI Accredited Courses/Modules in our onsite QQI Accredited Training Department
- Refer a Colleague Scheme – earn cash voucher up to €100 for referring others to join our team (T&C’s apply)
- Have already obtained, or are working towards achieving the full QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Support, or a qualification equivalent to, or at a higher level, (qualification to include 2 core Modules Care Skills and Care of the Older Persons).
- OR have verifiable paid Home Care sector experience of more than 1 year in the last 3 years and hold a recognised qualification at a minimum, including QQI Level 5 Modules Care Skills and Care of the Older Persons with view to progressing to full QQI Level 5 in 3 years.
- OR candidates with paid Home Care sector experience of more than 1 year in the last 3 years, who do not currently hold a recognised relevant QQI qualification commit to obtaining QQI Level 5 Modules Care Skills and Care of the Older Person within 11 months of commencing employment with view to progressing to full QQI Level 5 in 3 years.
- A Full Clean Drivers Licence and Access to a Car.
- Have an outgoing personality with excellent communication skills.
- Are reliable, dedicated, diligent and trustworthy.
To apply email your CV with accompanying Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “HCSW Application”.
For more information call Jackie 090 66 25852 Ext. 250 or 083 088 6786