County Roscommon Disability Support Group CLG offers the following Level 5 Healthcare modules awarded by Quality and Qualifications Ireland.
- QQI Level 5 Healthcare Support 5M4339
- QQI Level 5 Health Service Skills 5M3782
(M) = Mandatory, (E) = Elective
- Care of the Older Person 5N2706 (M)
- Care Skills 5N2770 (M)
- Care Support 5N0758 (M)
- Communications 5N0690 (M)
- Infection Prevention and Control 5N3734 (M)
- Intellectual Disability Studies 5N1652 (E)
- Palliative Care Support 5N3769 (M)
- Person Centred Focus to Disability 5N1728 (E)
- Safety & Health at Work 5N1794 (M)
- Work Experience 5N1356 (M)
Each modules has a 15 credit value. The total credit value required for certification is 120. The above modules are offered as stand-alone certificates or they can be used as building blocks toward the Level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support (5M4339).
Other Available Courses
- Manual Handling/Manual Handling & Patient Moving
- PHECC: Cardiac First Response (CFR)
- PHECC: First Aid Responder (FAR)
Learner Management System (LMS):
RSG Training, facilitates all our online courses on the GiraffePad (LMS) platform. With GiraffePad, learners can easily access all aspects of the course, including links to the Zoom hosted online classes, helpful course materials and videos available at any time, and a private chat system with the course tutors and administrators.
Protection of Enrolled Learners (Part 6 of the Qualifications and Quality Assurance (Education and Training) Act 2012)
As a provider of programmes more than 3 months in duration, we are subject to Part 6 of the Qualifications and Quality Assurance (Education and Training) Act 2012. This means that, if for any reason, we are unable to continue to provide the programme you are enrolled on, we have arrangements in place with alternative providers for enrolled learners to transfer to a similar programme provided by the alternative provider. If we need to do this, we need to share the learner information we hold on you with QQI and the alternative provider. This does not infringe the Data Protection Act 1988 and 2003.
If you would like to discuss these arrangements further, or if you have any questions please contact the Programme Administrator at RSG on 086 166 8428 or email us.