Complaints and Feedback
Handling Feedback and Complaints County Roscommon Disability Support Group CLG is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the general public and our supporters are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to the views of the general public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve.
County Roscommon Disability Support Group welcomes both positive and negative feedback. Therefore we aim to ensure that:
• It is as easy as possible to make a complaint
• We treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations that calls for a response
• We treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, fax, email or in-person
• We deal with it quickly and politely
• We respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, and information on any action taken etc.
• We learn from complaints, use them to improve, and monitor them at our Board
If you do have a complaint about any aspect of our work, you can contact our Management Team, in writing or by telephone. In the first instance, your complaint will be dealt with by the Team. Please give us as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond to you, providing relevant contact details.
If you have a complaint, please complete the complaints form by clicking here
What happens next?
If you complain in person or over the phone, we will try to resolve the issue there and then. Similarly, if you complain by email or in writing we will always acknowledge your complaint within 7 days, and do everything we can to resolve it within 21 days. If this is not possible, we will explain why and provide a new deadline.
What if the complaint is not resolved?
If you are not happy with our response, you may get in touch again by writing to the County Roscommon Disability Support Group’s Chairperson. The Chairperson will ensure that your appeal is considered at Board level and will respond within two weeks of this consideration by Board members.