County Roscommon Disability Support Group CLG is a Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI) recognised provider delivering programmes leading to awards on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) at Levels 3, and 5 in healthcare and related areas. Learners can be confident that our training is of the highest standards as we comply with all QQI quality assurance requirements. We also offer non-accredited training programmes to meet our client needs. This includes training in Manual Handling and Safe Patient Moving training to RSG employees and the public.
County Roscommon Disability Support Group Clg is committed to ensuring that all learners achieve the standards set out in their programme of learning and is committed to the fair and consistent assessment of all its learners. We encourage learning at all life stages and aim to assist learners in reaching their goals in a supportive environment.
What Learners can expect
- A focus on their needs at all times
- A safe, comfortable and well-resourced training centre
- Flexible timetabling to suits their needs and lifestyles (mainly evening and weekend delivery)
- Highly qualified, experienced and committed tutors
- A high level of support from all members of the RSG team to ensure our learners are successful
Who are our Learners?
- Those who are already working in health care who want to enhance their skills
- Those planning a career in healthcare.
- Older adults in the community, Community Employment scheme participants.
- Those who unemployed or are returning to education after a long gap.
Our Core Values
- Learner Commitment: We make a positive difference in our learners’ lives and design our programmes and supports around their needs
- Respect for People: We value our staff, tutors and learners, encourage their development and do our utmost to help them achieve
- Quality: We provide excellent programmes and supports designed to suit the needs of our learners and the community we serve
- We value equity, inclusion, and dignity for all; recognising that differences make us all stronger.