County Roscommon Disability Support Group provides a Personal Assistant and Home Support Service throughout County Roscommon. The Personal Assistant (PA) service is provided to people with disabilities up to the age of 65. A PA assists the Service User (a person with a physical or sensory disability) in all aspects of daily living. The Service User directs their own service so as to ensure that they engage in independent living and apply self-determination and control over their own life.
The PA’s role is determined by the requirements and the needs of the Service User and may include assisting the Service User with personal and domestic care needs, social, educational or work activities.
The Home Support Service is provided to older people with disabilities aged 65 and over. The Home Support Worker assists the Service User to live more independently in their home.
As the employer of the Personal Assistants and Home Support Workers, County Roscommon Disability Support Group will ensure that:
• The Recruitment process operates in accordance with the Company’s equal opportunities policy
• Each application is considered, a selection criteria is drawn up for each position advertised and a short list is compiled. Suitable candidates are then interviewed by an Interview panel
• Potential employees are reference checked and Garda cleared
• Every new employee participates in an Induction programme and signs a Confidentiality Agreement
• All employees receive training to ensure safety standards are adhered to and the delivery of a good quality service
• All employees are monitored on an ongoing basis in their work environment
• Identification of training and personal development requirements is an on-going process
For more information call 090 6625852
HSE Approved Provider for Enhanced Homecare Packages. Click here for more information
Read what our clients have to say