Job Description & Person Specification
Position: Compliance and Liaison Coordinator
Location: Derrane, Co.Roscommon
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week; Monday to Friday – 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Salary: To Be Confirmed
Annual Leave: Annual Leave entitlement will be 8% of hours worked subject to a maximum of four weeks (20 days)
Reports to: Operations Manager
Key Responsibilities :
- HSE tender 2016
- Designated Officer for: Complaints, Safeguarding, Data Protection & General Best Practice
- Designated PQASSO Leader for implementing Level 1 of PQASSO Quality Management System
- Ensuring the implementation, correct use and best practices in relation to CMS
- Ensuring compliance of all Safe Practices
- Development and Delivery of Staff Induction ensuring Best Practice, and identifying specific training needs for Home Care Support Workers and Personal Assistants.
- Partake in an out of hours’ emergency service.
Duties of this Role:
- Ensure all HSE Tender Requirements are met, ensuring all data required under this agreement is submitted under deadline
- All Policies are reviewed and amended in line with Current Regulation and Review period time
- All Safe Guarding Issues, are dealt with, documented and reported under current regulation
- Ensure CMS is being used to its full potential, and a user guide specific to RSG is Implemented
- Staff Inductions are developed and delivered under new guidelines from Peninsula and any new operating procedures implemented by RSG
- Assist in obtaining Level 1 of PQASSO Quality Management Systems
- Be available for On Call Rota
- Relevant Third Level Qualification is desirable in; Social Studies, Supervisory Management, Nursing qualification or other qualification that the selectees feel is relevant and suitable
- Two years relevant experience is a requirement
- Excellent IT Skills
- Supervisory and people management experience
- Ability to work under pressure, manage own work load and work as part of a team
- Strong Communication Skills both written and verbal
- Have excellent organisational, planning, problem solving and decision making skills
- Be self-motivated and empowered
- Be dedicated to providing a high quality care service
- Working knowledge of employment, data protection, equality legislation and disability legislation and policy
- Fluency in verbal and written English is an essential requirement
- Full clean driving licence and means of transport is essential for the position
- A high level of professionalism is required for this post and confidentiality is of utmost importance.
The Contract will be a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months.
There will be a probationary period of 6 months with a review at 3 months.
The RSG Board of Management will review the contract at 12 months and will decide then if the
contract is to be extended further. The Contract will be dependent on funding.
A positive attitude towards working with older people and people with disabilities is a pre-requisite.
The job description aims to provide an accurate and concise summary of the duties and responsibilities of the post, however it is not intended to be restrictive or absolute.
Staff members are expected to have a high level of flexibility, willingness to change and an ability to develop new approaches to their work as needs demand.
All staff members will be required to assist each other and provide relief cover when required.
The Compliance and Liaison Coordinator must have a pro-active approach to work and be willing to go the extra mile.
Call: 090 66 25852 (Ext. 201)
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or post to:
HR Department, RSG, Derrane, Co. Roscommon, F42 WK60